Social Aspect (girls):

Front Office Administrator Jobs In Nashik - Jobs Safari


Girls frequently seek me out. Again, I'm not trying to boast, simply stating facts. The problem with this, however, is when they talk to me, I get the sense that they're trying to impress me.

I'll say something, and they'll agree immediately, which wouldn't be particularly unusual if they didn't do it ALL THE TIME. So, really, I'm never sure if we are making a genuine connection or if they are simply trying to get me to like them.

When talking to me, girls will laugh at anything and everything I say. I consider myself a witty person, but not necessarily to the extent that they seem to. This makes it very difficult for me to discern between genuine reaction and them playing the part to make the attractive guy like them.

As for my intelligence, this is the part that makes me seem extremely antisocial to others. I really don't feel like I can be myself around a lot of people. And it seems that the girls that often pursue me are the, well, dumber ones. They think it's extremely strange that I talk about books, articles, etc... I have read. In fact, some girls have outright called me "weird" basically because my brain cells are still intact. 

Also, this is a bit different than the above characteristics, but I don't date, hookup, etc... with someone unless I feel a connection to them -- which leads these girls (and guys who find out) to conclude that I might be gay. 

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога